1. Acceptable Use
- Client agrees not to run any programs on his or her VPS which use 90% of any CPU core for an extended period of time or which cause a high CPU load on the host node for an extended period of time. In other words, client agrees not to use the equivalent of a full core for him or herself for an extended period of time.
- Shared and Reseller accounts may not use 25% or more of server's resources for a period longer than 90 seconds.
- Shared and Reseller accounts must limit MySQL queries to a maximum of 15 seconds.
ii. Disk IO
- No accounts may use I/O intensive applications that adversely affect normal server operations.
- Every account is assigned a limit on bandwidth. Exceeding this limit will result in suspension of services.
- No accounts may use excessive packets per second or outgoing bandwidth that affects normal service operations
- We do not allow IP Spoofing or IP Header Modification
Violation of any resource abuse noted above will result in suspension or termination of service with no refund.
i. Shared and Reseller Hosting
- Shared and Reseller Hosting accounts may not operate stand-alone unattended server-side processes at any time on the server.
- Shared and Reseller Hosting accounts must abide by these terms part 1.a.iii
- VPS accounts must abide by these terms part 1.a.iii
iii. All accounts
All accounts are bound by the Jurisdiction of the following:
- Location of the server
- Location of Hostodo.com owner
- Location of the client
The following activities are forbidden on all accounts:
- Pornography that is Illegal in appropriate jurisdictions. This includes but is not exclusive to Child Pornography and Pornogrpahy lacking the legally mandatory records.
- Denial of Service Attacks, both being the source and the target of such.
- Forgery, including faking IP Address, Hostname, Email Address, Headers, et cetera.
- Fraud, or any other service or distributed information intended to decive the public.
- Identity Theft, including hosting, distributing, or linking to stolen or hijacked identification information.
- Anonymous Proxy
- Unsolicited Bulk Email, spam compliant or not.
- Activity producing an entry on a distributed blacklist
- Any service linking or hosting anything advocating Terrorism
- Unauthorized transmission of Copyrighted Materials
- Bitcoin mining or similar
i. We expect respectful discourse when communicating with our support team. If we deem you to be insulting or derogatory, we will terminate your server without refund.
a. DMCA notices
- We abide by the regulations of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act or any equivelant law in a foreign country.
- Notices of Copyright Abuse can be submitted to us via the Contact Us page at https://hostodo.com/portal/contact.php
b. Suspension and Termination
By using our services, you agree to abide to our terms and conditions written in this article. If you are found breaking any terms or conditions outlined here, we will completely terminate your service WITHOUT REFUND. We reserve the right to suspend and terminate accounts for any reason, including those given by these terms part 1.a.i-iii. All accounts will be terminated 7 days after suspension.
- Payments are due on the date stated on the produced invoice. Failure to pay the invoice will result in suspension and termination of service.
- For VPS plans, you have 3 days from the time your order was provisioned to test the VPS. You can only request a refund within this 3 day window. If you break any rules outlined in this document regarding abuse of our services, then we WILL NOT grant a refund and you will be blocked from using our services.
- We only provide payment refunds for PayPal and Credit Card payments. For all other payment methods (AliPay, Cryptocurrencies, Bank Transfer, and others), we will give you an account credit.
- Filing a charge-back will result in immediate termination of all services and deletion of all client data.
- Your IP address must match the address that you registered with, or else your order will be marked as Fraud.
- Registering behind a proxy or VPN is not allowed.
We are not responsible for any security compromise against client services, nor any loss of data on client's services.
This agreement is binding as a group of agreements. If any term is not enforcable in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforcability of any other term within this agreement. Failure to enforce any terms within these terms does not indicate a relinquishment of said terms.
6. Modification of Agreement
We (Hostodo.com) reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time for any purpose effective at any time we decide.