What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our customer service. (your information helps us understand you so we can provide maximum support)
- To process transactions and validate them.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send updates and emails.
How do we protect your information?
- We ensure security of all our software regularly so your information is never compromised.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act:
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Acceptable Use a. Resources i. CPU - Client agrees not to run any programs on his or her...
How do I set up a website hosting account? Here's how it works! Step 1) First, you need to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution